onsdag 4. mai 2011

Viking Meet in Moss

One weekend in April my former Viking group Starfa had a small marked or meet. It was lovely. We had great weather even if the wind was kind of cold. I had with me a lot of plant dyed yarn and the spindles I made this winter. I demonstrated Nålebinding and Sprang and a little spinning, but it was too windy for the spinning. I had a nice colorful stand with my good friend from Moss. Here are some pictures of the fun for you.( Sorry the pictures are kind of big, I couldn't get the code to behave tonight...)

Here is my things, I sold mostly the Nålebinding needles my soon to be 11 years old son has made:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a picture of me:

Photobucket

And here is my good friend learning to nålebind

Photobucket

And finally a picture of our main fire and some nice vikings and tourists around it

Photobucket

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar